Hemispherical 3D Scanners Surphaser®: 25HSX, 50HS and 100HSX
Known for its unsurpassed accuracy and scan quality, the Surphaser line offers short, medium and long range models ideal for use in reverse engineering, dimensional control, historical preservation, architecture, and forensics. Surphaser products are deployed worldwide delivering unparalleled precision and value in 3D scanning.
- High scanning speed combined with high accuracy and scan data quality
- 3D scanning technology for ranges from 1 m up to 120 m
- Ultra-low noise – sub-millimeter accuracy for all models
- Easy to move and set up
- Light and portable – fits in a carry-on case approved for cabin luggage for most domestic airlines
- Robust, dust- and splash-resistant design allows Surphaser to operate in industrial and outdoor environments
- Export of clean and accurate datasets into many 3rd party point cloud processing applications (Polyworks, RealWorks Survey, Leica Cyclone, Geomagic, etc.)
- Automatic target extraction and target-based scan registration
- Automatic (target based) and manual color image mapping to point cloud
- Optional built-in PC and snap-on battery allow operation without a laptop and main power
- Optional camera system with 150 megapixel equivalent color image
- Can be custom built to meet specific job specification requirements.