Leica T Scan
Leica T Scan TS50 is a high-speed hand scanner for large-volume portable applications. This third-generation Leica T-Scan is more accurate, provides a better performance on challenging material types and offers double the point acquisition rate compared to the previous generation.
The Leica T Scan is more than just a line scanner. Its Flying Dot technology is the only truly automated scanning solution. The adjustment of the laser power to obtain the best measurement result of a specific surface type is completely autonomous. This ensures the best possible results – independent form the operator.
The Leica T-Scan adapts the laser intensity to shiny metallic or dark surfaces. They can even be captured in one scan pass! Powdering is not required and the technology is impervious to changing environmental light – which reduces preparation time to the absolute minimum.
And if the measurement object is extremely large, no photogrammetric targets are required after the tracker relocation. Save time and do not compromise on accuracy.
Leica T Scan scans large objects more accurately and 50 percent faster than comparable products.
Features & Benefits:
- PowerLock: For the first time in the history of laser trackers, the laser beam moves to the user, not the other way around.
- Measurement volume of up to 30 m [98 ft]
- Benefit from up to 25% improved total system specifications by combining the Leica T-Scan TS50-A in with the Leica Absolute Tracker AT901 generation
- Superior data quality: Higher performance on dark or shiny surfaces and up to 20% less noise through optimized laser optics
- Unique flying dot technology allows to scan a much wider range of black and shiny surface than other technologies without the need for spray
- Doubled data acquisition rate of 20 kHz: Scan large surfaces in half the time compared to the previous Leica T-Scan generation
- By cutting the minimal point to point distance in half features and contours can be captured and extracted more precisely
- No need for special light protection set-ups
- “Instant Temperature Compensation” for measurements in almost any environment
- Simple to use: Operator feedback with intuitive LED pattern for accurate information about optimal scanning distance
- Class 2 eye-safe laser
- Measuring depth: 78 mm [3.07"]
- Scan width: 90 mm [3.50"]
- Mean measuring distance: 86 mm [3.39"]
Leica T Scan 5
Leica T-Scan 5 - The most dynamic laser scanner ever
The Leica Absolute Tracker takes your scanning experience to a new level of excellence in volumes up to 50m (Ø) in a single set-up. Leica T-Scan 5 is more than 15x faster compared to the previous model and has almost double the stand-off distance, which results in more efficient data capture especially in difficult to reach areas.
The combination of Leica T-Scan 5 and Leica Absolute Tracker offers the perfect match to ensure hundreds of millions of accurate points on virtually any surface, from matte black to highly reflective, even carbon fiber all without any special preparation.
The higher scan rates allow ideal feature recognition, smaller detail detection and much quicker scanning at an approved quality level on all surfaces and colours. The users scanning experience is enhanced with a dual colour guide light and acoustic feed-back. Leica T-Scan 5 is also best qualified for automation and robotic applications, where inspection processes can benefit from maximum laser tracking and machine performance.
Features & Benefits:
- Highest point density: Detecting smaller details and getting your scanning results much faster are the main advantages of Leica T-Scan 5’s new high point density feature. The higher lines and scan rates allow ideal feature recognition and a much quicker scanning at approved quality levels. With up to 160 lines per second or up to 210,000 points per second (210 kHz sampling rate), Leica T-Scan 5 is more than 15x faster compared to the previous model.
- Ultra High Dynamic Range: The T-Scan 5 can automatically detect very fine differences on any surface type or colour. This allows the operator to pay attention to the part being scanned, not the scanner settings required to scan the different surface types.
- Enhanced usability: The almost doubled stand-off distance and wider scan line allows more efficient data capture especially in difficult to reach areas with less effort. Hidden features and deep recesses are easier to cover than ever before. Leica T-Scan 5 new user feedback with improved dual-colour pilot beam and acoustic feedback offers most reliable data acquisition and superb user-experience.
- Optimized for automation: With the fastest data capture rate ever, new cable design and improved robustness, the new Leica T-Scan 5 provides time demanding production processes the ultimate benefit. It has been designed from the ground up to take full advantage of our most dynamic laser tracker performance and advancing robotic speeds in fully automated installations.
- Simplicity at its best: With no need of object preparation, the Leica T-Scan 5 system has never been as simple to install or use. The small lightweight controller needs neither configuration nor complicated cabling to connect.