Leica T Probe
The Walk-Around CMM
Leica T Probe, the “Walk-Around” armless wireless device for probing of hidden, hard-to-reach points and measuring of up to 9 cars in one setup with minimal setup times, sets new standards by increasing accuracy, offering a ten-fold increase in point acquisition rate and providing user-assignable multi-function buttons.
Small, light, user-friendly, and more accurate than any other hand-held probe in the world, the Leica T-Probe gives you more than 6 Degrees of Freedom: It gives you the right way to measure. Now featuring longer styli, Leica T-Probe reaches up to 30 m (98 ft) in any dimension.
- PowerLock: For the first time in the history of laser trackers, the laser beam moves to the user, not the other way around.
- Smaller, lighter and more convenient than comparable solutions
- Largest armless operation measurement volume of up to 30 m (98 ft), reducing inspections by min. 50%
- Wider acceptance angle than any comparable system: pitch ±45°, yaw ±45°, roll 360°
- Battery-powered for wireless operation and increased productivity
- Extended battery life with flexible “sleep” mode
- Automated probe identification reduces operator errors
- User-asignable multi-function buttons for individual application functionality for all buttons
- One-hand operation with left/right-hand functionality
- Renishaw-compatible with a wide range of styli available, incl. 100 mm, 200 mm and longer
- Visual feedback for battery, in-view and in-distance status and for process information
- Acoustic process information feedback
- Insensitive to environmental light
- Point rate output of 1,000 points per second
- Tracking speed > 1 m/s
- Measurement uncertainty of 3D Point (MPE): U3d = 100 µm if under 7 m (0.004” if under 23 ft), U3d = 30 µm + 10 µm/m if greater than 7 m (0.0012” + 0.00012”/ft if greater than 23 ft)
- Measurement uncertainty of spatial length (MPE): Ul = ± 60 µm if under 8.5 m (± 0.0024” if under 27.9 ft), Ul = ± 7 µm/m if greater than 8.5 m (± 0.00008”/ft if greater than 27.9 ft)
- Measurement uncertainty of sphere radius (MPE): Ur = ± 20 µm + 2 µm/m (± 0.0008” + 0.00002”/ft)
- Precise quick release and automated stylus recognition for exchanging styli without calibration
- PROBEscanner: Turns your Leica T-Probe into the most cost efficient scanning solution.