The 3D Scanning &
Reverse Engineering Workshop
October 25, 2012: Register Now
Exact Metrology, the full-service metrology services company, invites you and your guests to check out our new space during an informative session on the latest advancements in 3D scanning, metrology and reverse engineering.
During the 3D Scanning & Reverse Engineering Technical Seminar, Exact Metrology’s expert technicians will be joined by our vendor partners to present a brief overview of our technologies, as well as a detailed discussion on inspection and reverse engineering with scan data.
Then, bring along your toughest metrology questions and challenges for our interactive Tabletop Presentations. Visit with our reps to learn and discuss how our technologies apply to you.
Morning session registration is now closed
Afternoon sessions are only available, though you are welcome to stop by for any portion of the day. The schedule is as follows:
9:00am-10:00am Continental Breakfast Provided
10:00am-11:00am 3D Scanning & Reverse Engineering Technical Seminar
11:00am-1:00pm Tabletop Presentations
1:00pm–2:00pm Lunch Provided
2:00pm– 3:00pm 3D Scanning & Reverse Engineering Technical Seminar
3:00pm-5:00pm Tabletop Presentations
Get your hands on the latest 3D scanning equipment from the most comprehensive range of manufacturers, all in one place.
Learn how to scan parts from as small as a human hair to as large as a city block, and anywhere in-between.
Technical workshops from industry leaders include:
- Geomagic: 3D Scanning for Reverse Engineering and Inspection
- Wenzel: CT Scanning for Industrial Applications
- Cognitens: In-Process White Light Scanning
- Surphaser: Mid to Long Range High Density Scanning
- ROMER: Short to Mid Range Scanning for Inspection and Reverse Engineering
- Breuckmann: Short Range High Density White Light Scanning
- Artec: Low-Cost Handheld 3D Scanning
- Leica Geosystems: Long Range Scanning and Laser Tracking
- NDI: Portable Measurement Solutions Using Optical Trackers
Register To Attend