Training: Scanning Software and Inspection Technology
The basic processes of scanning and digitizing are easy to grasp, but getting superior results–like those from our contract measurement services–requires instruction, education and hands-on experience. So, once you’ve decided to bring your measurement and inspection processes in-house, count on us to bring you up to speed.
We offer an assortment of training classes and training options for the systems and software that we use and sell. And we will tailor a training program to meet your specific needs.
- Cincinnati training facility
- 16-seat, dedicated training space
- Hands-on class work; each participant has his own computer
- On-site training
- Train your whole team
- Train with your equipment
- Hardware & Applications
- Instruction on 3D laser scanners, white light scanners, articulated arms, optical trackers, laser trackers, and more.
- Instruction on application-specific techniques and best practices
- Classes in PolyWorks, PowerINSPECT and CloudWorx
Whether you purchased an arm, scanner or tracker from Exact Metrology or another distributor, we would be happy to help you take your scanning processes to a higher level. Contact us to discuss your need or to request a proposal for a training class.