Surphaser 3D Laser Scanner
Known for its unsurpassed accuracy and scan quality, Surphaser offers both short range and medium range 3D Laser Scanners that are ideal for use in reverse engineering, dimensional control, historical preservation, architecture, and forensics. Surphaser products are deployed worldwide delivering unparalleled precision and value in 3D scanning.
Surphaser 25HSX Series
- Sub-millimeter accuracy scanners with scan rate of up to 1.2 million points per second
- Designed to operate in industrial and outdoors environments
- Software allows export of clean and accurate data sets into PolyWorks®, RapidForm®, Geomagic®, Cyclone®, RealWorks® and other applications for processing
- Portable and easy to move around – fits into optional carrying case approved for cabin luggage for most domestic airlines
- Adaptable user interface. User has full control of scanning density for the whole scan as well as for separate areas of interest.
- There are four models of the Surphaser 25HSX: SR, IR_X, ER_XQ, and ER_XS. Download the PDF for more information.
- Surphaser Success Story #1: Moving Mountains for Crazy Horse
- Surphaser Success Story #2: Riding with “The Green Hornet”
- Surphaser Success Story #3: A Task Made to Fit a 747
- Surphaser Point Density Chart
- Surphaser 25HSX Configuration Options