The world’s #1 point cloud inspection solution in the manufacturing community.
PolyWorks/Inspector™ is a powerful software solution that uses high-density point clouds and contact-probe datasets to control the quality of parts and tools at every manufacturing process phase.
Allows users to:
- Use high-density point clouds and contact-probe datasets of digitized prototype parts & assemblies to quickly identify deformations and to fix problems in the earlier stage of the manufacturing process.
- Approve the manufacturing process by fully inspecting first-assembled products.
- Monitor the production cycle by automatically measuring the wear of tools and quickly detecting any abrupt degradation in product quality.
- Verify the compliance of final manufactured and assembled products through sample check inspection using automated techniques.
Class A Polygonal Modeling & Fast Surfacing for Manufacturing Applications.
PolyWorks/Modeler™ is a comprehensive software solution for creating accurate and smooth polygonal models and NURBS surfaces from high-density point clouds.
PolyWorks/Modeler™ is the only software solution that has the capability of creating class A polygonal models for stringent polygonal manufacturing applications such as 3-axis & 5-axis milling, aerodynamic simulation, and digital review.
Allows users to:
- Transform aligned point clouds into highly accurate polygonal models using PolyWorks’ unique tolerance-based adaptive meshing technology.
- Reconstruct perfect polygonal features from imperfectly digitized geometry.
- Apply all typical CAD operations directly to polygonal models and prepare models for a wide variety of manufacturing applications.
- Use automatic feature-tracking tools to quickly create curve networks containing center curves, fillet tangent lines, sharp edge curves, etc.
- Constrain the automatic surfacing process to predefined curves in order to create more logical curve networks.
- Control the rigidity of the fitted NURBS surfaces, mimicking a sheet metal material to get super-smooth surfaces without ripples, or a plastic material to closely follow subtle polygonal details.
- Optimize subsequent efforts in the downstream CAD application by minimizing the number of control points and patches, increasing the smoothness of patches, and easily creating perfect feature curves.