ROMER Absolute Arm SI
The ROMER Absolute Arm SI is the first ROMER arm that features a 3D laser scanner integrated directly into the wrist. All of the benefits of laser scanning are combined with the Absolute Arm’s class-leading standard features. This completely integrated scanning system can scan up to 30,000 points per second, and is factory calibrated and certified as a system to B89 specifications. The scanner requires no warm up time and there is no requirement for homing procedures; which means an operator can be up and scanning in just moments. Single button semi-automatic laser power control allows scanning of different surface types without compromising accuracy.
The entire system is self-contained: the scanning control and batteries are incorporated into a Feature Pack for the scanning system. The ultra-portable, low weight scanning system is balanced with the Zero-G counterbalance for user ergonomics and ease of use for precise control of scanning paths. Many operators can operate the system comfortably with one hand.
• Fully integrated– no additional cables or controller box
• 30,000 points per second scanning
• Semi-automatic laser power and exposure control
• No warm-up time
• Scanning system certified to B89.4.22
• No coating or surface preparation necessary
• Scanning and probing interchangeable, automated probe recognition
• Available in measuring ranges from 6.6 ft (2 m) to 14.8 ft (4.5m)