NDI Dynamic Measuring Machine
Capture the fast, complex motion of multiple objects over large volumes with exceptional precision using NDI’s Dynamic Measuring Machine (DMM). The NDI Dynamic Measuring Machine is one of the most powerful and capable tools for advanced motion analysis.
The DMM uses an Optical Tracker to track specially designed targets that mark specific points of interest. The Optical Tracker’s most powerful feature is the unique ability to track how 3D and 6DOF measurements change over time, adding a new dimension to industrial metrology by allowing for dynamic motion measurement.
NDI’s Dynamic Measuring Machines can measure vibrations, traveled paths, velocities, accelerations, displacements, positions, orientations, deformations, and angles.
- Automatic, real-time target identification
- Track up to 512 targets
- Measure up to 4500 measurements per second
- Report in a fixed frame of reference or dynamically reference relative to other moving targets
- High speed 3D tracking of targets
- Real-time 6DOF tracking of multiple objects
- Measure dynamic behavior of parts, structures, and assemblies