Leica T-Mac (Tracker-Machine control sensor), the next-generation 6 DoF tracking device for automated applications, answers the needs of a growing number of Leica Geosystems customers who have either modified the existing Leica T-Probe for automated measurement applications or have expressed interest in doing so.
Leica T-Mac is an off-the-shelf solution that can be custom-tailored to the needs of a specific application. For example, when needed, an interface for precise tool exchange units can be included.
Operating specifications and accuracy information, including the maximum range of 30m (98ft) correspond to those of Leica T-Probe.
- Special housing for easy installation on machines or robots
- Additional reflector nests for calibration and easy orientation
- Mechanical interface to calibration tool
- Interface for precise tool exchange unit
- Largest operation measurement volume of up to 30m (98ft)
- Wider acceptance angle than any comparable system: pitch ±45°, yaw ±45°, roll 360°
- Visual feedback for power on, in-view and in-distance status and for process information
- Acoustic process information feedback
- Insensitive to environmental light
- Point rate output of 1,000 points per second
- Tracking speed >1m/s
- 2 sigma length measurement accuracy of 60 microns in a measurement volume of 15m (49ft)