Leica Geosystems Scan Station C10
Today’s most popular class of 3D laser scanner – the ScanStation™ – is now available in a compact, all-in-one ScanStation C10 platform. It includes the scanner, tilt sensor, battery, controller, data storage, auto-adjusting video camera and laser plummet. The ScanStation C10 also features major productivity advances, including a new Smart X-Mirror™ that lets users conduct full-dome scans in just minutes using a spinning mirror.
With outstanding performance for site, exterior, and interior applications, the ScanStation C10 makes High-Definition Surveying™ (HDS™) profitable for even more as-built, topographic and monitoring surveys.
The “All-in-One” ScanStation C10 delivers a faster payback for your investment in High-Definition Surveying™ (HDS™) at many levels:
- All critical components in one, portable survey instrument: full field-of-view, high-speed, high-accuracy, long range scanner; rich, graphic controller; powerful camera/video; data storage; hot-swap battery; tilt compensator, and more.
- All-in-One versatility in applications and sites where scanning is profitable.
- One-stop-shopping via the industry’s leading vendor: the most comprehensive scanning software, scanner selection, and customer support.
Leica Geosystems Scan Station C5
For companies entering into laser scanning for as-built and engineering surveys, the affordable Leica ScanStation C5 represents a great starting platform: high performance laser scanner, power supply, data storage, touch screen interface, video camera, and laser plummet all in one instrument.
Users can add additional performance and versatility over time to meet expanding client opportunities. Leica ScanStation C5 owners can easily upgrade to long range, even faster scan speed, high-accuracy dual-axis compensation for standard survey workflows, and a high-resolution internal camera for color mapping.
The Leica ScanStation C5 is equipped with all of the features to get your laser scanning business started and with options to upgrade whenever needed:
- Flexible license system to upgrade speed, range, camera and dual-axis compensator modules from entry-level to high-end.
- All critical components in one, portable instrument: full field-of-view, high accuracy, graphic touchscreen, powerful video camera, onboard data storage, hot-swappable batteries and many more.
- Combine with Leica Geosystems point cloud software, other scanners, training and support for a perfect workflow.