Breuckmann stereoSCAN 3D White Light Scanner
The stereoSCAN white light scanner from Breuckmann is extremely flexible and precise. This portable 3D white light scanner integrates the patented MPT projection unit and 2 digital cameras allowing assessment of areas that would traditionally be difficult to reach.
stereoSCAN 3D consists of a fully integrated combination of the patented MPT projection unit and 2 high resolution digital cameras which are asymmetrically positioned at either side of the projector. This configuration enables maximum performance with regard to flexibility and precision.
- Due to the asymmetrical camera set-up, three different triangulation angles (10°, 20° and 30°) are implemented. This allows even areas that are otherwise difficult to capture to be reliably assessed.
- Easily exchangeable objectives ensure fast switching between different measurement areas.
- Camera modules may be mounted fast and easily in various positions on the sensor base. With such flexibility, even small measurement areas can be realized without substituting the sensor base.
- Two digital cameras featuring 1.4 million pixels each (optionally: 6.6 mega pixel) guarantee highest resolution and accuracy.
- The carbon fiber base structure ensures optimum mechanical and thermal stability of the sensor.
- The software provides intelligent data management procedures based on quality criteria, resulting in a high degree of data certainty.
- Due to the fast acquisition time of approx. 1 second, the occurrence of negative external influences is minimized.
- Calibration may be performed within minutes and with a high degree of accuracy.
- The system is certified VDI/VDE 2634.